Do-It-Yourself Digital Marketing Strategy for Your Business
Effective Online Marketing Strategy that You Can Do Yourself
Has your company paid for a digital marketing or SEO services but received no results? How is your business performing in the search engines? Does your business search phrases rank well against your competitors, in the search engines? Are your Website’s keywords in the top 10 search engine results?
Run our Free Search Engine Visibility Report below to see if you can improve your marketing for your business.
Learn SEO Strategy for your Website
- Identify appropriate terms for the customer’s web site
- Identify algorithms associated with each search engine’s robot and indexing practices. Search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo, and many more.
- Create specially optimized information pages that correlate with each search engines algorithm for each keyword phrase. (typically 4 or 5 pages for each phrase). In total, approximately 120-300 pages should be created. If more pages with quality valuable content will be created, even better.
- Once all information pages are created they are published on your or your customer’s website. Generally, it takes some time for the pages to get indexed, sometimes even weeks. It’s somewhat important to hold off any SEO until at least half of the website’s pages are indexed.
- Once the website’s inner pages are indexed by search engines (generally Google index), It’s time to start working on SEO (search engine optimization) to start gaining some organic visibility on the web.
Proper link strategy, meta strategy, placement and copy are important in relation to the information a surfer uses to locate your site. Apply Marketing will research the keywords needed to create and optimize your meta tags and increase the probability of your business being found by specific types of search engines. Not all businesses are the same, similarly not all search engine technologies are the same. Each business needs to be optimized for each search engine. Depending how your site currently ranks, this would include key word research, proper meta tags, and effective consultation on how to increase the overall ranking of your business in the search result.